Extended Wear Contact lenses provide freedom and comfort for a busy lifestyle, they can be kept in your eyes on a longer basis, even while you sleep.
Air Optix Night and Day Aqua (6) contact lenses eliminate the tedious daily work of inserting, removing, and cleaning lenses when worn continuously.
Air Optix Night and Day Aqua (6) lens replacement schedule: Monthly (day use), or up to 30 days/30 nights. Always follow the directions by your doctor/optician.
Are Air Optix Night and Day Aqua (6) right for You?
Extended wear contacts can be really helpful for:
· If you wish to wake up in the morning with perfect vision
· if you sometimes fall asleep with your contact lenses
· business travelers, students, or new parents
· working long hours and having an unpredictable schedule
· when you are not always able to properly clean or handle the lenses
· people with especially bad vision
· when you need to see clearly at all times, for example when waking up unexpectedly at night
When Air Optix Night and Day Aqua (6) lenses are used as extended wear it’s important for the eyes to have a rest without lenses for at least one night following each scheduled removal
|Lens Material||Lotrafilcon A|
|Oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t)||175|
|Lens Extended or Overnight Wear||Yes|
|Number of lenses in the box||6|
|Lens UV Protection||No|
|Lens replacement schedule||Monthly (day use), or up to 30 days/30 nights|
|Lens Water %||24|